Monday 3 June 2013

Photos from our weekend

These photos were too sweet not to share! Owen and I met my friend Amy and her little daughter, Vanessa at "Touch the Truck" event which was held at Rona,the kids get to sit in different emergency vehicles, trailers,cranes and more. You may remember this darling little Vanessa from this post here:http://tipsfromamomma.blogspot.ca/2013/04/days-to-remember-owen-was-just-about.html
Vanessa’s mom and I have since become friends and we enjoy getting the kids together for play dates outside of the class room.Vanessa likes to extend a hand to hold Owens, and Owen enjoys making Vanessa laugh. I’m so happy they have eachother. It's always good to have a friend that makes you happy. Amy, Vanessa’s mom is very kind, I could tell immediately what a great role model Vanessa has to look up to. I’m very happy they are in our lives.
Below are a few photos of the kids having fun at Touch theTruck






0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama