Tuesday 26 March 2013

"Hello Beautiful"

“Hello Beautiful” is what my 3 year old said to me as I opened my front door the other day. He had been with his father  the night before for a boys night and he was now home with me. I giggled and looked at his Dad, gave Owen a big kiss and Sean (Owen’s Father), a hug.
We have always made it our number one priority to keep a strong family unit, even though Owen’s Father and I have been a part for some time now. We have the utmost respect and love for one another; he is the most wonderful man and loving father to Owen.
I will leave you with this quote I found to be very true…
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart.”― C. JoyBell C

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww....what a sweetie!

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama