Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!

You know the expression when talking about Father’s “She’s got you wrapper around her finger” I believe this to be true, but I believe my Father has me wrapper around his as well. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for this man. I love him with all my heart.

Growing up he was the Father at every sporting event that I had, I learned a lot of my cooking from him, and a lot of my parenting skills I have learned from my Father. When you have a child, you start to see what you’ve learned from your parents. You appreciate your parents far more than you might have before. I am lucky enough to have the most generous, selfless man I know for my Father.

 I know my Father is the man he is today because of his wonderful parents and their parenting.

 My grandfather had the most kind eyes. He was sweet and playful, full of love and always greeted me with “Hi, dear”. I see that with my own Father, the way he is with Owen. So kind, loving, Owen’s best “Buddy”.
I am thankful that I have had these men to look up to in my life. They have taught me many valuable lessons, among them how to love, unconditionally.


Happy Fathers Day! :)


^^^My Parents^^^

^^^My Grandparents^^^

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama