Friday 28 June 2013

The Black Walnut Bakery Cafe


I had an appointment last week in Wortley Village so I decided to leave an hour early from home to stop by The Black Walnut Bakery Cafe. They have wonderful quiches, soups, salads, pot pies, and many treats to choose from. One of my favorite treats that they have are these delicious pecan butter tarts!  I sat down at a table and while I was enjoying my treat a elderly lady struck up a conversation with me about the lemon tart that she was enjoying, it had a shortbread crust. “This is to die for!” she said to me. We both smiled, I find Wortley Village to be beautifully quite, cute, cozy, it’s very comfortable and the people that I run into while there are so friendly. If you are looking for something to do this weekend, take some time for lunch, dinner or tea in Worltey Village, you will be glad that you did! 

For directions and cafe menu, see their website http://www.blackwalnutbakerycafe.com/

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama