Friday 24 May 2013

Birth Observations

This post has been delayed a little, I have been busy working for my friend as he needed some help at his office. I'm also rounding the end of the childbirth education program and will be sitting in on a prenatal series, teaching a prenatal series, and on top of that, creating my own curriculum! It has been a busy month!

A few weeks back I had the opportunity to spend some time at a hospital here in London in the Labor and Delivery unit. I can tell you I feel so grateful for the parents who allowed me to sit in on the births of their children, and to the nurses and doctors that I spent shifts with. Besides the birth of my son, this was the most life-changing and beautiful experience in my life, I will never forget it. 


The miracle of life is such a wonderful thing and I could not be more excited to be able to teach and prepare women for this joyful time in their life.


With hopes of working in our London hospital and starting private classes of my own I could not be more excited to see what the future holds! I will be starting in January 2014 and will be booking around November 2013. 


I look forward to seeing you in class! :)

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama