Monday 6 May 2013


Friday night Owen was with his father visiting his new baby cousin Lilly, or as Owen likes to call her, “Baby Lilly Batman” and I was having dinner with my good friend Kim who will be expecting her first little one with her husband Damien, this November!! I couldn’t be happier for them! LIFE IS WONDERFUL! :)

Once I arrived home from dinner, I made myself a cup of tea. I have a new tea for you to try! It’s called Bravissimo from David’s Tea. I sampled this tea while I was picking up my usual favorites, and it’s delightful! This is a very light and sweet tea which is also very soothing on the throat. After my tea I started on laundry and set Owen’s soccer gear aside for his very first game Saturday morning. 

Saturday was a great day, Sean, his parents, and I took Owen to his very first soccer game. He looked completely adorable in his soccer gear; I couldn’t stop taking photos!! We met his coach and his teammates. We had a 30 minute practice, and a 30 minute game. It was so cute to see the little ones run all over the field. Some little ones stood and watched the others; some ran after the ball, others ran away from the ball, it was really cute :)

Sunday was our day to get groceries, clean around the house, and RELAX. I started juicing for the 3 day cleanse that I’ve started this morning. I’m juicing kale, cucumber, celery, apples, oranges, lemons and limes. I’m doing this cleanse to reboot my system and to eliminate toxins from my body.  I will try to eat as little as possible but with this cleanse you are able to eat whole foods. I’ll let you know how it goes!

In the meantime, I hope you are able to enjoy this beautiful day! Happy Monday! :)






0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama