Monday 20 May 2013

A little weekend recap





















^^Friday, Owen and I had company over for a BBQ. I barbecued, chicken, peppers, and pineapple! For dessert I made homemade almond milk ice cream and for the adults I topped ours with baileys- delicious combinations!^^ 
On Saturday, Owen played soccer, after the game we went out for brunch and then he went to Grandma's for the evening. I took the day to visit with my friend Michelle, we went for a walk, and grabbed lunch at the London Market.  In the evening I visited with my friend Katherine, we filled each other in on our newest adventures and shared stories about our little onesIt is always nice to have that girl time and luckily I have the most incredible girlfriends.





















^^Sunday, I went home to pick up Owen from my moms and before we got on the road we stopped to grab some lunch and I took him to the beach. The water was calm, the sun was shining, I was with my little guy- life is perfect. Once we got home we made some dinner, went out for ice cream and ended the night with Curious George the movie. (AGAIN) Owen cannot get enough of this movie!! ^^
Today, Owen is off to his Fathers and I will be playing catch up with homework that I had been putting off all weekend. I managed to squeeze in a walk and some floor exercises this morning- which reminds me! I will be doing a post next week on Jamie and Kristen from http://www.idontgotothegym.com/ Stay tuned for that! 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend! :)





0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama