Wednesday 8 May 2013


Pecan Almond Bread

 I found this recipe from an Instagram user Veggie_moments. This recipe is wheat free, sugar free, and although I changed a few things in this recipe, the bread turned out wonderfully! 

Mix together:
3 ½ tbs melted coconut oil
¼ cup of honey
3 mashed bananas
1tbs cinnamon
2 eggs beaten
1tsp Himalayan salt ( or regular salt)
½ cup crushed walnuts

Once combined add in:
1 ½ cups almond meal
1 ½ cups oat flour
Bake for 45 minutes at 350

 I didn’t have all of the ingredients listed so I had to improvise a little. My adjustments were, whole wheat flour instead of oat flour, pecans instead of walnuts and I used sea salt instead of himalayan salt. The bread turned out so well, this is definitely a recipe that I will be using again- and soon! :)



0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama