Thursday 16 May 2013



David’s Tea was kind enough to treat me to their Ginseng Oolong tea. I will definitely add it to my must have list of teas. This tea is sweet and clean and wonderful to sip on throughout the day. Besides the delicious taste, this tea has its added benefits. I’ve done some research to please my own curiosity, below is what I’ve found.

This tea is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, and C, aids in digestion and has also been effective in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. Studies have shown drinking Ginseng Oolong tea helps boost your metabolism and “has led to sustained weight loss and a smaller waist size” (http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/hidden-health-benefits-tea?page=2)

With the pleasing taste and the added health benefits, this tea is a sure one to try! :)

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama