Monday 8 April 2013

Bust A Move!

What a great weekend!! Owen and I had company over on Friday for dinner. I made brushetta, homemade lasagna and a salad. I also picked up a cheesecake for dessert! It was delicious but I have to say, the company far outdid the meal. We sipped some wine, shared some laughs and serenaded an enjoyable evening.   
Saturday, I was lucky enough to volunteer for BUST A MOVE, a fundraiser for breast health. Participants raised money and enjoyed 6 hours of fitness from the Athletic Club as well as instruction and motivation from Richard Simmons for the last hour ( or so ) of fitness!
The event raised over 1 million dollars for breast health!! Here are some photos from the event.

And to wrap up my weekend I caught up with one of my closest friends, Renee. Always so good to see her.  She is truly beautiful--inside and out! :)




0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama