Tuesday 16 April 2013

I am probably one of the few that has just signed up for Instagram.  If you haven't already, I definitely recommend it! I love the cooking and recipe ideas! I have fallen in love with so many different pages, the thought and presentation that goes into people’s pictures along with different healthy eating ideas is completely inspiring to me!  I have already started trying out a few recipes; the one below was inspired by graceful_health, who is an Instagram user that posts pictures of healthy and informative fresh juices, vegan foods and smoothies.
The night before I made this recipe, I combined:
½ half cup of almond milk
 1 Tbs of yogurt
 ½ half cup of rolled oats
strawberries
 bananas
 I let stand overnight in the refrigerator and in the morning I scooped the mixture into two bowls, added blackberries, sprinkled ground flax and cinnamon (on mine) and a drizzle of honey for Owen!
The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy and helpful for busy mornings.  Another bonus-- rolled oats have more fiber than regular oats!
I highly recommend you giving this a try! J

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama