Friday 19 April 2013


As a mom I am constantly washing my hands, which results in my hands being so chapped and cracked.  I even found that sometimes it stung to wash my hands; I needed to find a good hand creme because this was getting to be very uncomfortable.
I went into the Body Shop to pick up my favorite face wash and while I was there I asked if they had a hand creme for extremely dry hands. The sales associate offered me a sample of the Hemp Hand Protector. She insisted that this hand creme was the best she had tried, and that it is their number one seller. Regular $20 I was able to get it for $10 as I have a Body shop rewards card. Here is a link to the body shop.
The creme is on sale for $15 and a little bit goes a long way. I’ve been applying it maybe once or twice daily and before I go to bed. The smell is not as pleasant as other scented hand cremes but it really works! I noticed results after two nights of using this creme.
Also! If you would like share a product that YOU love feel free to share it with me!
Email me at: Tipsfromamomma@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama