Tuesday 23 April 2013

If you’re pregnant, and having a hard time sleeping  with your beautiful growing belly, I would recommend using a pregnancy pillow. I found it a necessity at night when I was pregnant with Owen. I was lucky enough to receive two different types of pillows at my baby shower, below are similar to the ones I have.
^^^This one wasn’t the exact pillow that I received as a gift but looks the same!
^ A couple more options above, they have the same “S” shape.
The other pillow I received at my baby shower was a pregnancy pillow wedge, like the one found here from Cheeky Monkey:
Both I love and used many times, especially towards the end of my pregnancy. I would often use both pillows during the night, because they really gave me the support I needed for a good night’s rest.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama