Monday 15 July 2013

This weekend I had some great one on one time with Owen. I got dressed up and picked up Owen early from daycare, went out for dinner, then went to the theater to see  the move, Despicable Me 2, we had a cute little date night just him and I.

Saturday, we went to Burlington for the day to visit with our friends, the kids enjoyed playing at the splash pad and at the beach, we ended out day with ice cream and a great chat. I truly miss them already, we will definitely be back soon. 


Sunday, Owen was off to his Fathers and I met up with my friend for lunch downtown, we had a great talk about life and love which was still on my mind first thing when I woke up.

If your life has taken some unexpected turns, it is not exactly what you had pictured or planned, that's okay. Maybe it's because your dreams weren't big enough-- aim higher.

What lies ahead for you must be something much greater than you could have imagined, much greater than you could have wished or hoped for, life has such a way of working itself out.
Be Strong.
Be hopeful.
Stay positive.

Live in "the now" not what could have been.

Stay true to you, be good to yourself, and as I always say: "The best is yet to come."

Happy Monday :)









0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama