Tuesday 9 July 2013

Last week I went to Clinique in search of a new foundation.  As I was telling you in my previous post about skin care, I have been wearing makeup less and less, and taking better care of my skin, and I  wanted a foundation that would be light weight, light coverage, that would still give me that “glow” appearance that I have been getting without wearing make up. The expert at the counter suggested their new BB cream! I have tried a few BB creams, but I haven’t found one that I have liked, that is, until now. This BB cream has antioxidants, is lightweight, smooth, soft, brightens my skin, 100% Fragrance Free, Allergy Tested, Dermatologist Tested, and gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I liked this product so much I had to share with you! Also, if you are looking for a BB cream with added sunscreen, they have that too!

While I was there I also picked up a few other items that I recommend, and that are perfect colors for summer! 
1. Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Cabana Crush
2. Clinique Quickliner For Eyes in 12 Moss
3. Colour Surge Eye Shadow in 605 Stone Violet
4. Perfecting BB Cream in Shade 02
5. True Bronze Powder Bronzer in 04 Sunswept

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama