Sunday 21 July 2013

The highlight of this past weekend was that one of my dearest friends, married the love of her life Nathan. I can tell you, it was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have been to, and it was so special to witness two people who truly love each other say “I do”.
Jamie and I have been friends since high school, she is one of the most level headed, beautiful people ( Inside and out) that I know. She is also the Godmother to Owen. When I found out that Sean and I were expecting, she along with my friend Renee were the first two that I told. We were all sitting in my car and I told them before going in to one of my favorite restaurants. She, along with Renee hugged me and we were all teary eyed. I will never forget that moment.
When choosing a Godmother for Owen, I did not have to think about it, I knew right away that it would be Jamie. I knew if something ever happened to me, she would always show him ongoing and unconditional love, and lead him in the right direction throughout his life.
I have also had the pleasure of spending some time over the last year, getting to know Nate (Nathan). The very first time he met Owen he came in, got right on the floor to play with him, then chased Owen around the house playing superheroes and chasing “bad guys” I liked him immediately. The way he is with Jamie, you can tell that he truly loves her, I remember asking him once how he knew she was “the one” and he told us that there wasn’t one thing, there was a bunch of little things that added up, that it felt right, and it was easy.
I could not be happier for the two of you. You are both a blessing in my life, and I cannot wait to share more of what life has to come with you both! I’ll love you, always. X0x0x




0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama