Thursday 18 July 2013

My Dear Readers,

I have some very exciting news to share with you! I am officially the new blogger to Baby Organic Joy! They approached me with the idea and a contract for writing for them a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure that everything was in place before sending out the good news!

 When creating my new blog design, I remember having a conversation with someone who advised me to leave the opportunity out there for sponsorship/promotions.  In the last four months, I have had the good fortune of connecting with many great companies and it is a real privilege to be asked to write for some of them.  I never imagined that this would have happened! My blog was just my way of letting others get to know me, my interest in teaching prenatal education, and the love I have for my son.
 
knew that if I ever had such an opportunity, I would need to carefully consider who I would be writing for or advertising with.  

Baby Organic Joy is a company I happily stand behind and believe in. They have natural and organic products for infants to preschool and they are based in the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. Baby Organic Joy's products include diapering, baby care, clothing, toys, feeding and nursing, bathing, carriers, oral care, bedding, organic tea and so much more! 
 
To see more from Baby Organic Joy, and to view my blog ( coming soon) please visit https://www.babyorganicjoy.ca
 
Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama