Monday 8 July 2013

This past weekend

The past few days have been so wonderful, and these days remind me of how lucky I am to have such wonderful family and friends in my life. Below are some pictures from my grandmothers, Owen's "fun day" and soccer award (Most proud Momma), my friends bridal shower-- who is getting married in two weeks! And a few other's from the past days. The only pictures that are missing are from my friend Michelle's Birthday celebration. I'm so happy that I have this gal in my life, through our 7 year friendship we have both had up's and down's which we call "life" she has always been there to support me. I'm very thankful for that. On Sunday, I had the day to RELAX! I can tell you, it felt really good to do, nothing. :)
I hope you're weekend was as enjoyable as ours! :)

















0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama