Monday 29 July 2013

This past Saturday and Sunday was spent in Toronto! I had a great time with one of my dear friends and we enjoyed seeing the city, indulging in great food and meeting new friends. Today's post will be short as I am off to work and the grocery store to buy some ingredients to bake a cake! Today is my father's birthday and we will be celebrating tonight!

My Dear Father,

You tell me I have the most impossible standards for men, but this is partially your fault, you have been such an incredible man to look up to. You have taught me so much of what is it to love and to be a parent. You are selfless, kind, you would do anything and everything for your family. You have been the greatest example to me, and I love you, always.

Happiest of birthdays to my father, and Owen's "Papa"!

Below are photo's from our weekend and the Birthday Boy. :)

















0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama