Thursday 11 July 2013

Do you know how much I love you? You may not know now, but you will one day.

One day far from now, when you have your own children. 
When you start learning what it is to be a parent, what it is to love wholeheartedly. 
When you realize what you've learned from your parents, and why we were so patient with you, you will find patience. You will realize how much I love you because I've always promised to show you my unconditional love, every single day, for the rest of your life. 
Every day you will feel this love, even when I'm not with you, you will feel it in your heart.
You will feel how much I love you when you see your child smile, when they hug you, when they tell you how much they love you, when you feel that feeling of going to the end of the world for your child, if only that would make them happy. You will do anything for their happiness, then you will know how much I love you, one day far, far from now.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama