Tuesday 1 October 2013


Lately, every time I have had a stomach ache, or start to feel like I am coming down with a cold, I had found after drinking the combination of freshly juiced carrot, ginger and apple, that I have felt remarkably better. With cold and flu season on the way, and little ones germs coming home from school, I would suggest making this drink on a regular basis, or when you feel the first signs of a cold coming on. These 3 ingredients all include antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and disease fighting compounds.

I was curious as to what the health benefits were for each, so I did a quick internet search. Below you will find more information and health benefits of ginger, carrot and apple:


0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama