Thursday 17 October 2013

While browsing through photos this past week in preparation for Owen's 4th Birthday, it was wonderful to reflect on the times that these photos were taken, and that smile of his-- sends me over the moon with delight! :)

 Owen has several smiles, each and every one I love. One smile is mischievous, another is sweet, one is kind and another curious, one smile shows all of his tiny teeth, the other a little grin. Sometimes his smile is upside down, and I love that one too. His eyes light up with every smile, he is perfect to me. 

When Owen came into this world, he gave me a new smile of my own. A smile that I only see when I have pictures with him, my face lights up, I am glowing. 

My darling little boy has made me the luckiest lady on earth. This has been the best 4 years of my life and I feel so grateful to have been blessed with becoming a mother on October 18th, 2009. 

Wishing you my dear Owen, the Happiest of Birthdays.

Love always,

Mommy. x0x0







0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama