Tuesday 8 October 2013

My friend was telling me about Vector Cereal Bars that he makes himself at home. 
Sunday during one of my study breaks I decided to make my own variation, let me tell you--these are delicious!! I made them with Dark chocolate (antioxidants) Coconut oil (boosted immune system) Vector cereal (fiber and vitamins) and honey (antibacterial properties) which makes this a perfect go-to snack! 

What you will need:

Vector cereal

Local or Organic honey

Dark Chocolate about 8oz

Coconut oil

Instructions: Melt chocolate on slow in a sauce pan, add in 2 tables spoons of honey and a tablespoon and a half of coconut oil. 

Pour half of a vector cereal box into a bowl, and cover with chocolate mixture. 

Spread on to a pan that has been lined with wax paper and set into the fridge for an hour. Remove then cut into square or rectangular pieces. I then wrapped each individually snack size bags that you can find at the dollar store. Makes an easy grab and go snack! :)


0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama