Thursday 26 September 2013

Look at this adorable little angel sleeping. Truly, he is the love of my life.





Owen does not sleep with me every night but I will not turn down my little one if he tries to crawl into bed with me. It’s amazing how when your child sleeps they have that sweet peaceful look that they did when they were a baby, I can’t believe he will be turning 4 years old next month, how time flies.

Often I say that I wish I could rewind time and Owen would magically be a baby again, but I have to tell you, especially lately, I have enjoyed being a Mom and watching him grow more than ever before. Three was a tricky age, very tiring, amazing at times, I loved to watch him grow into his own person, but I found 3 to be the most challenging age. But 4…. 4 is good. We joke and we’re silly, as if Owen was an adult. He yells out “awkward!” and makes me smile every single day.

I often find myself saying that my happiness depends on Owen. When I don’t have him, and he is with his father, I’m not as happy, I miss him immensely even when I know its good for me to have time on my own, and that’s a lot of pressure to put on a little one, something I need to work on.

 Truly, I am completely grateful every single day for you Owen. You make me a better person, and have truly shown me what love means.

Love you, always.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama