Wednesday 11 September 2013

The trip I took with my best friend to Chicago was incredible! I could have stayed a few more days, but my little boy was at home waiting for me and I could not wait to see his darling little smile. We ate A LOT, walked around the city; saw the tourist spots and spots that only the locals knew about. We met a lot of new people some we hope to stay in contact with. Went to a cubs games, shopped (mostly for Owen), went to pubs and nightclubs, we did it all!

Some of the spots that we tried and loved while we were there: RPM Italian, GINO’s Pizza, Grand Lux CafĂ©, Chuck’s Manufacturing, The Underground Night Club (where we met some and spotted some celebrities), Paris Club, Violet Hour, and we had some really amazing tacos in a really fun and trendy neighborhood called Wicker Park .


We had a wonderful time, and we’re already planning our return! See you again soon *Chicago*! :)

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama