Monday 2 September 2013

 Last week, Owen and I were late getting to daycare as I took extra time with him at home each morning. On Friday I had forgotten it would be his last day until we dropped off his blankie and monkey to his cubby and tucked inside was Owen’s good-bye binder that his school made for him as a departure gift. I opened the binder and looked through the pages of documented observations they had made. Pictures of Owen, stories, his learning, creativity, was all documented in this binder. I teared up and told Owen how important this was to me.
While flipping through these pages, I can’t tell you the guilt I feel for missing out on these moments, I guess I don’t want to miss one moment of his life and learning, I wish I could have been there during the day to have witnessed all these times. I could not be grateful enough to his teachers for putting this binder together for us. It will always be treasured.
Below are some of the cute stories and observations of Owen at daycare.










0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama