Wednesday 7 August 2013

After my beauty summer picks from Clinique, I had quite a few people ask me what mascara I use, and if I wear false lashes. To answer the second question, I do not wear false lashes, these are 100% my own.  Although I think lash extensions are absolutely beautiful, I am not at the point to splurge on them just yet. Below are two mascara’s I use and recommend.

Estee Lauder has always been a family favorite for many of their products, and I have been lucky enough to receive their products as gifts over Christmas or birthdays. I say “lucky” because they are a little pricey, and my absolute favorite mascara is one of the most expensive that they offer--go figure! If mascara is a cosmetic product that you splurge on, then Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara would have to be my favorite Mascara. I have been wearing Estee Lauder’s products since I was about 16 years old. I find that this mascara you only need to apply once, holds up all day, and really gives me that full length and volume that opens up my eye.
On the search for a more budget friendly product that will give me the results that I’m looking for, I tried Flamed out by COVERGIRL and I absolutely love it! This mascara will give you length + volume to give you the full lash you are looking for and bonus- it cost about a quarter of the price compared to the Sumptuous Extreme. I had to apply twice to achieve the length and volume I wanted, but that is pretty standard for most mascaras.
Any other questions or comments, feel free to email me! J
Find Estee Lauder products at The Bay or Sears and COVERGIRL at most retailers such as Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall, and Walmart.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama