Wednesday 13 November 2013

Oh yes, that little finger that I’m wrapped around.
The same little finger that tells me “no, you’re wrong Mom” now that you’re in a junior kindergarten and  know everything about anything.
The same little finger that you used to point out new objects that you wanted to learn about when you were a baby.
The same little finger I give kisses to -
The same little finger that you use to finger paint - 
The same little finger you use to say “We’re number one!” Like you did here at the hockey game.
All things I want to remember.
You’re growing and changing a little bit each day. 
You’re learning and teaching me new things about being a parent to a now 4 year old.
You amaze me, you humble me, you test me, but most of all, you show me that I can love with every part of me.
You will always have me wrapped around your tiny little finger, always, and forever.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama