Sunday 10 November 2013

I’m sure that if you have been following me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I am a wee bit obsessed with Joe Fresh clothing! I buy almost all of Owen’s clothes, mitts, hats, pajamas and shoes from there, because the clothes are so stylish and the prices are unbeatable! 

While  I’m shopping for Owen I find things for myself as well, of course! I recently  bought a few sweaters and a hat that I wear often….a new scarf, mitts and workout gear. I just love this brand!

Below are some photo’s of Owen sporting JOE FRESH and some holiday picks for boys in girls that I’ve selected!

Find JOE FRESH clothing in Loblaws, Superstores or online https://www.joefresh.com/


Happy Shopping!!





0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama