Friday 29 March 2013

Wishing everyone a great long weekend! :)

In an earlier post, I had talked about ideas for things to do over the Easter holiday. One of them was a Diego Map that Owen could follow to find a secret treasure. I thought I would share some pictures of how it was all coming along. For Owen's Superhero Fort, I was able to pick up almost everything I needed at the Dollar Store. I found clamps, ropes, glow sticks, and a flash light. All that's left to collect in our Superhero bag are two twin sheets and we're set! 

For breakfast Easter morning I am going to make bunny pancakes like the ones I found here http://www.eatzybitzy.com/

I am not an artist, and my bunny pancakes will probably not turn out as incredible as Samantha Lee's but Owen will love them just the same. It's not about what your finished product looks like- its the effort you've put into giving your little ones a little but of happiness! :)

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and a great long weekend!! :)

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama