Monday 23 June 2014

When life throws you a million curve balls, it’s hard not to feel depleted. Nothing happens overnight and my goal of becoming a Childbirth Educator has taken more time
then I ever expected. That being said, when you really want something, you keep on persevering until you get there. You don’t ever stop believing in yourself
or your dreams.  You trust you’ll get there.  You remind yourself that Rome was not built in a day.  Cock-eyed optimist?  Well, if that’s what I have to tell myself until I make it, then that’s what I’ll tell myself!
In the meantime, set yourself up to have the greatest success and surround yourself with positive people. I know this has always been the greatest help for me, having such a great support system really does help!

Besides my little hiccup in the road, I have been enjoying LIFE! Summer weather seems to be here to stay and Owen and I have been enjoying every minute! As soon as the sun comes out we just want to get outside, wander the markets, eat fresh food— and lots of it! And we are not alone—we are meeting new people, and making new friends! 

Below are a some photos of what we've been up to, the places we've been and the people we've seen! 

Wishing you well. x0x0x

           
                                                        ^^^ Dinner together ^^^
                                      ^^^Enjoying my evening with the beautiful women behind Social Common at their Summer Kick Off Party!! ^^^  http://socialcommon.ca                                
                                           
                                                 ^^^FURASOS --Simply delightful! I cannot stop raving about their pappardelle! ^^^ http://www.fusaros.com/#about

                                         ^^^DBAR at FOUR SEASONS--White Truffled sausage,with pommel puree and pork jus. New favourite way to eat sausage, it was fantastic!! ^^^ http://www.dbartoronto.com

^^^Sweet little Owen hanging out at Londons International Food Festival! Our favourite
was the Goodah Gastro Truck.^^^

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama