Tuesday 3 June 2014


I often go to Toronto to visit my boyfriend and girlfriends alone, as regularly, Owen will spend the weekend with his father. This weekend, I was able to bring Owen with me to Toronto which made my weekend even more special. We had a great time!  This beautiful city has so much to offer—not only for adults but also, for little ones!

Friday, Owen had fun gaming at Playdium, an arcade-style fun place for kids in Missassauga. Saturday, we spent the day in The Beaches and visited my friend’s cafe,  the Mad Hus CafĂ© ( https://www.facebook.com/madhuscafe) It was so nice to catch up with friends over espresso, hot chocolate and banana bread! In the evening, we went to dinner theatre at Medieval Times.  There, Owen had the opportunity to cheer on the knights, eat with his fingers and meet the performers after the show. Sunday, we took a walk and had lunch at Hunters Landing.  The burgers, and Owen’s pizza, were delicious and a perfect way to end our weekend.

The previous weekend I was childless and my boyfriend and I had the chance to have a date night at BENT (http://www.bentrestaurant.com/#!home) My favourite part of the meal was the yellow tail hamachi finished along with the caviar and lobster vodka shooters. If you haven’t had the chance to go, I would highly recommend this place for a couple’s or girl’s night out!
Enjoy your week!  X0

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama