Thursday 5 June 2014

The Fluffiest of Pancakes!

I try to make pancakes at least once a week. Owen loves them and I love anything carb-related.
This particular morning, Owen requested that the pancakes not be made with coconut oil or whole wheat, so I searched for "fluffy pancakes" on Google, and chose the picture I thought looked the most appealing. This photo took me to a blog you can find here http://bloggingmama.com/fluffy-homemade-pancakes-from-scratch/ which led me to the fluffy pancake recipe. Owen agreed that these were the BEST pancakes that I have ever made!  
If you decide to try the recipe, just top the pancakes with fruit, powdered sugar and a little syrup, and you've got yourself a real morning treat! :)

Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama