Tuesday 10 December 2013

Life is funny, isn't  it?

Tonight I came across a blog post that spoke to me, it was almost as though everything I have been thinking was neatly laid out for me, written  by someone else who had my thoughts placed in their mind. I could relate to this post in every way.
She wrote about how she hopes her readers realize that this blogging that we do, is edited. We keep a lot of our private life private – not everything needs to be shared.
 I am always boasting about how great my little Owen is because most of the stories that I write about are the fun/good times I share with him. I try not to hold on to the bad days, which I do write about as well, but they are a lot less frequent.
I love Owen more than life itself. He isn't perfect, and I am far from it, but I rave about how much I love him—because this life with him, is perfect to me, it is everything I could have wanted and more.
 When I started blogging, most of my stories were past experience and wonderful memories I have created with Owen, and luckily some of you were able to connect with me in some way through your own experiences that it made you feel good to know that someone else is going through the same thing, but as much as I do not blog about it, I go through the same ups and downs as most of you.
 I appreciate all of you , my readers, I feel lucky to have you following me on my life journey, if there is anything you would like me to post about, or advice, I am always wanting to listen to each of you so feel free to email me.

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama