Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lately Owen and I have been busy making Christmas inspired crafts and cookies and our house is slowly overloading with reindeer. 
Reindeer have seemed to be the most exciting for Owen besides the obvious jolly old man. 

This craft was so easy to make! What you do: Paint  your little ones hands for the antlers and you can create the face or if your little one is old enough to do it themselves that works too! 



Spending this quality time is the most important thing to me. I'm able to listen to Owen's stories without distraction, he has my full attention. His personality shines, his giggle fills my heart, he is sweet and I hope he remembers these times to be some of his favourite times with me too. 

0 comments:

 
blog design ©2013 smitten blog designs, all content ©2013 tips from a mama